Monday, August 22, 2005

Here comes the money!! (I hope...)

Well tomorrow start my new job, or more accurately latter today, so I should really get some sleep soon. Gym will be closed all week, and I will not get to my weight loss goal of weighing 220 lbs. Must quit all kinds of fattening sweets. Carbs good, give energy; fat baaaaaddd. Whoa went off on a tangent over there; anyway...

Finally, and I mean finally, all work is done on Taliesin project. Flying pigs and blood red full moons expected latter this week. Got sent the floor plans and the elevations (and the only people that got sent the elevations were the ones that worked on them; if the others wanted them for portfolio material, they should've actually contributed), did some Photoshop magic on them to make them all spiffy for my portfolio. Which reminds me, must start portfolio page on library tomorrow. And the model.

Made a decoration for the apartment in Photoshop, I hope to have it printed and mounted by the end of this week.

Friends leave for home on Thursday, and roommate comes in on Monday. I'll be nice to be alone for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home