Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Well things are looking up...

Sort of anyway. I got a job interview with the UWM dining services on Thursday, it would be the perfect job to get since I don't have to go anywhere but school. Let's hope it works out (crosses fingers).

I got told that my parent PLUS loan got approved, but then I call the loan people's central office and it seems they don't have any of my info...I gotta sort that out tomorrow.

Grades went
through, gotta call the Cabo Rojo people tomorrow 8am. And then meting with Tammy Tailor about it at 2pm. For not being a "people person" Judith can be quite helpful.

Abs going good, loosing more weight, I'm proud about that. I also seems to be attractive members of the opposite sex in the gym. Now if only I weren't such a chicken shit I would actually talk to them...

1 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Chris G. said...

Fuckin A, man. I went through hell on sunday and on the way home saw a couple of cute chicks. If only i was on their side of the street, and dressed nicer I woulda totally hit on em.
I need to dress nicer, so I can feel more confident when I harass chicks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home