Monday, August 15, 2005

All things considered...

This week marks one year I left home to study in Milwaukee. All in all I really like it here, and this place now (also) feels like home. While living in the States has it's disadvantages (everything, especially food, is way to expensive; it's fucking freezing in winter), I really like the whole Milwaukee "scene" and way of life. Nobody looks at you kinda weird for dressing different or not liking the type of music everybody likes like in PR; here nobody really gives 2 shits about a stranger's life and I wouldn't have it any other way...

Hopefully I'll finish the Taliesin stuff tomorrow (knocks on wood), and finally be done with this. Got a free movie screening to attend on Thursday, and then I start work on Monday. Hope mom comes
through with the money, I need to buy some things. And pay for laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home