Saturday, July 16, 2005

…jets of thoughts…

Jets have been flying around for the past 2 days, being loud and annoying. At first I had no clue with military planes would be fighting over Milwaukee (it’s not like terrorists are going to attack Miller Beer), but it seems they’re part of some air show today. Whatever.

Anyway, it has been an ok few days. I got really pissed at the Brew city people, seems now that they hired me but I don’t start working till the end of august. I don’t know what the norm is here on the US of A, but to me that just does not seem fair. It seems pretty fucking deceiving if you ask me.

Last night I got drunk. And I mean D R U N K. And all cause of 4 or 5 MGD’s. Why am I becoming such a lightweight?

Well other than that nothing really exiting has happened, I know I’m getting A’s in both my classes, and have kept working out regularly. I’ve actually lost 15 lbs since coming back from Europe so I’m really proud of that. My goal is to be at 220 at the start of the fall semester.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, so you got drunk? . . . Good for you! It's been a while since I've seen you or talked to you. Congrats on the A's and the weight lost thing. By the way I read something about a girl? jumm, if it gets serious I hope I get to meet her, just kidding. Take care . . .
Love you . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home