Tuesday, July 05, 2005

…stuff….

It feels weird I really haven't put anything up in a few days, but then I guess there's really no point in writing if there's nothing worthwhile to say is it? I guess I rather have a blog with a few worthwhile entries than one updated daily, yet full of sentences like "OMG THE NEW BATMAN IS THE SHIT111111111" (even though it is)…

Well what can I say? I spent all day Sunday in the lakeshore to see the fireworks display at sundown. I met a few cool people from the international students/church; thought I don’t know if I would ever go to their church like the wanted me too (after 13 years in a catholic school religion and me are like oil and water, we just don’t mix). But they were pretty cool people, and I wouldn’t mind hanging out with them in a social gathering again. When they fireworks finally started they were really cool. That is till the novelty wore off. They dragged on for like 25 or 30 minutes and while they were some really cool moments, in general it was all painfully repetitive.

Independence Day itself was kind of a drag at the beginning. I just wasted time on the net for most of the day, till Mochi woke up (around 4 pm!!). After that I was going to go with him to see Batman Begins again, but then I got in contact with Bryan and I ended up seeing Ben Folds at Summerfest instead. It was a really cool show. I’ve never been more than a casual fan of the guy, but he is a terrific live performer. He really knows how to pump up a crowd. And his music is just plain funny. We even got to see Ruthy from The Real World there; she was just casually hanging out there with a friend of a friend of Bryan. We didn’t actually go talk to her or anything; we’re not THAT much of pop culture whores.

Today started Pilates classes. I did a lot better than expected, given my healthy gut. This might actually help me get leans instead of just being a BS class I take to graduate on time. Oh and finished reading Fight Club, it’s surprisingly pretty close to the film, and I like the ending coda they have at the end of the novel a lot.

Well tomorrow is the Brew City interview. I hope I get the damn job, and I really hope I get there on time this time…

3 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://xuvmwtpg.com/nbvb/ahtp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fitncvij.com/asou/lyov.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://xuvmwtpg.com/nbvb/ahtp.html | http://jxyxmolu.com/nrfx/dhfv.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home